To oversee the manufacturing processes, routings, standards, methods, programs and tools to support manufactured products and schedules. Work concurrently with engineering to support the form, fit and function of the as sold design. Minimize setups / run time and controlling capital and manufacturing expenses.
1. Provide programming for CNC equipment using machine controls and/or CAM software.
2. Maintain programs and data files to ensure revision control.
3. Coordinate procurement and/or development of tooling, fixtures and work holding as required.
4. Coordinate with production control to facilitate the make vs. buy decision process.
5. First article production and quality inspections to prove out programs for production.
6. Understanding CNC/Manual machine capabilities to assist in routing development.
7. Provide fabrication and machining technical support and training to production personnel and new employees.
8. Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production labor, material cost, reviewing production schedules and estimating future requirements.
9. Develops manufacturing processes by learning product requirements by researching, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods with shop equipment.
10. Provide technical support to suppliers as needed.
11. Determine spare parts needs for perishable tooling.
12. Develop labor and process estimates on new products.
13. Provide technical support for sales quoting for MFG requirements.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• 3D Modeling software (Solidworks)
• CAM programming software (MasterCAM)
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Print reading and understanding
• Setup sheets/prints
• Writing work instructions and procedures
• Usage of quality inspection tools
• Working at floor, table and overhead levels
• Organization skills
• Competitive nature
• Interpersonal skills
• Good work ethic
• Teamwork skills
• Problem solving
• Pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
5+ years of metal machining/forming and system knowledge in an engineered product environment. Preferably in heavy metal forming, welding and with medium sized machine centers. Degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering preferred. Proficient in CNC programming, work holding and fixture building.
Competitive salary based on experience. Full benefits package.
At the heart of Autoquip’s success is our dedicated team of engineers, sales, purchasing, quality assurance and manufacturing experts. Many have careers with Autoquip that span decades. Autoquip is known for taking care of its employees and we strongly believe in fostering close relationships with an open-door policy and building a culture of trust and respect.
Autoquip is a progressive and friendly, family oriented, mid-size lift equipment manufacturing company located in Guthrie, Oklahoma– just 30 minutes north of downtown Oklahoma City. To best serve our employees, We offer competitive wages and health benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, life insurance, sick pay, on-going training programs, and a plan for retirement.
We are invested in our employees and want them to have long-term careers with Autoquip. If you are looking for long-term employment with a company that is growing, stable and highly respected in the material handling industry, we want to hear from You! Autoquip is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you join our team, we’ll provide competitive wages and benefits, on-going training programs, and a great retirement package.Learn More
At the heart of Autoquip’s success is our dedicated team of engineers, sales, purchasing, quality assurance, and manufacturing experts.Learn More
Autoquip offers a variety of career areas to help our operations run smoothly and efficiently.Learn More
It is the policy of Autoquip, to afford Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and disability discrimination will be strictly adhered to.
This policy of Equal Employment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.