The role of Quality Assurance Manager will oversee all processes for continuous improvement of Total Quality Management (TQM) which includes quality assurance and quality control. They will be responsible for the day-to-day management and function’s of the quality department.
As part of the managers team, you will be responsible for helping define and execute key business initiatives for continuous process and efficiency improvements, as well as and meeting the overall business goals.
• Administer metrology
• Discrepant material
• Auditing internal processes and vendors
• Provide field support and resolution for customer issues and returned equipment, including generating and overseeing resolution of Help Desk cases and RMA’s.
• Manage CNC programming and tooling, and fixture development.
• Supervise and train QA technicians and manufacturing engineers.
• Coordinate, develop and maintain MFG employee testing requirements for human resources.
• Lead our internal team to plan, setup and execute equipment test and certification.
• Provide best practices for quality and cost control to the design engineering team and manufacturing.
• Track and challenge scrap, rework, and warranty cost.
• The ideal candidate will have a hands-on mentality and problem-solving skills. Critical thinking is required and creativity desired.
• A drive to understand what you are doing, why you are doing it, and how/what it affects.
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize, also responsive to overtime.
At the heart of Autoquip’s success is our dedicated team of engineers, sales, purchasing, quality assurance and manufacturing experts. Many have careers with Autoquip that span decades. Autoquip is known for taking care of its employees and we strongly believe in fostering close relationships with an open-door policy and building a culture of trust and respect.
Autoquip is a progressive and friendly, family oriented, mid-size lift equipment manufacturing company located in Guthrie, Oklahoma– just 30 minutes north of downtown Oklahoma City. To best serve our employees, We offer competitive wages and health benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, life insurance, sick pay, on-going training programs, and a plan for retirement.
We are invested in our employees and want them to have long-term careers with Autoquip. If you are looking for long-term employment with a company that is growing, stable and highly respected in the material handling industry, we want to hear from You! Autoquip is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you join our team, we’ll provide competitive wages and benefits, on-going training programs, and a great retirement package.Learn More
At the heart of Autoquip’s success is our dedicated team of engineers, sales, purchasing, quality assurance, and manufacturing experts.Learn More
Autoquip offers a variety of career areas to help our operations run smoothly and efficiently.Learn More
It is the policy of Autoquip, to afford Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and disability discrimination will be strictly adhered to.
This policy of Equal Employment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.