As we began to wrap around and go back through our core values there is an opportunity to build on what has been previously discussed. Back in November of 2022 we discussed the definition of integrity along with ways that we can demonstrate integrity in the work place.
As a recap:
– Integrity: Treat others how you would like them to treat you. Doing the right thing even when nobody is watching.
– How to demonstrate integrity in the workplace?
I’d like to build on this foundation and explore the benefits of an integrity rich workplace.
– A Positive Organizational Culture
– Easier Employee Attraction and Retention
– Better Customer Relationships
– Improved Business Performance
In short, we all play a part in our corporate integrity with the benefits being vital to our continued long term success.
Brush up on company news, employee stories, and recent community events.
Gary Legrande proudly served Autoquip for the last 44 years as a top level welde...
We are happy to announce that this month’s employee of the month is Joe Hazen. W...
Autoquip is pleased to announce the of promotion of Grant Phillips to Senior Buy...
It is the policy of Autoquip, to afford Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and disability discrimination will be strictly adhered to.
This policy of Equal Employment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.