As we began to wrap around and go back through our core values there is an opportunity to build on what has been previously discussed. Back in November of 2022 we discussed the definition of integrity along with ways that we can demonstrate integrity in the work place.
As a recap:
– Integrity: Treat others how you would like them to treat you. Doing the right thing even when nobody is watching.
– How to demonstrate integrity in the workplace?
I’d like to build on this foundation and explore the benefits of an integrity rich workplace.
– A Positive Organizational Culture
– Easier Employee Attraction and Retention
– Better Customer Relationships
– Improved Business Performance
In short, we all play a part in our corporate integrity with the benefits being vital to our continued long term success.
Brush up on company news, employee stories, and recent community events.
Autoquip Corporation is pleased to announce that Leonard Sweet joined the compan...
Cristie has been working part-time in Human Resources since September of 2022. D...
We are thrilled to announce that Katie Davenport has been selected as our Employ...
It is the policy of Autoquip, to afford Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and disability discrimination will be strictly adhered to.
This policy of Equal Employment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.